- Teach child how to use a picture as inspiration for a story.
- Review vocabulary-building activities
- Review figurative language, have child define metaphor – similie – hyperbole – idiom.
- Review irregular and regular verbs, action verbs, and state-of-being verbs. Complete worksheet.
- Write a story about their favorite mammal, it can be fiction or non-fiction, must include the parts of Language in review.
List of 18 words
(Gather 18 words from the previous weeks, I chose words she had difficulty with)
- Addie’s Dakota Winter by Laura Lawlor.
(we substituted a book because our library didn’t carry this)
Chapter Summaries (each day for reading)
Different reading activities for chapters.
Pronouns and discussions
- Worksheets everyday
Multiplication. Multiplication Opposites. Timed Multiplication.
- Math test on first quarter math.
- Science worksheets and activities every day.
- Continued topic Revolutionary War
- Different worksheets and discussions on the battles, weapon accuracy and what role women played in the war.