- Have 3-5 images for your child to choose from. Have them choose one to write a story for. Starting with a rough draft.
- Review types of sentences: declarative, imperative, interrogative, exclamatory
- Review capitalization and punctuation
- Go over words that name the types of sentences, see if child can match the description to the type. (statement, question, command, exclamation)
- Worksheet on demonstrating how to write a statement based on questions.
List of 18 words
(additive, badge, chapter, daffodil, dragon, fraction, gathering, kangaroo, magazine, pasture, patches, rapid, sassafras, standard, tacks, thankful, transplant, traveler)
- The Cay by Theodore Taylor
(substituted because the library did not have this book, per usual it seems) Ugh frustrating!
- Worksheets and activities
- Worksheets everyday
Division, Division Facts, Zeros in the Quotient
- Plant Kingdom
Lessons and classifications
- Science worksheets and activities every day.
- Continued topic Revolutionary War
- Different worksheets and discussions on the Americans associated with the wars, The Treaty of Paris, Laws Congress laid down in 1781, The Constitution, Constitutional Convention key delegates and states involved.