I’ve included her Report Card here for the first 9 weeks! She’s doing great and her grade average shows it! I’m very proud of her.
- Write 5 sentences about what is being learned in social studies. Then write related questions relative to the statements.
- Watch a video with a conversation. Have your child write the conversation using the correct punctuation and explain if it’s statement, questions, commands or exclamations.
- Review subjects and predicates – Worksheets
List of 18 words
(ancestor, attempt, central, definition, enforce, festival, generally, genuine, legend, medicine, necessary, pedal, reference, residence, section, sentence, temperature, tennis)
- The Cay by Theodore Taylor
(substituted because the library did not have this book, per usual it seems) Ugh frustrating!
- Worksheets and activities
- Worksheets everyday
Division, Division Facts, Zeros in the Quotient
- Plant Kingdom
- Forests & Trees
A study of the forest floor, Parts of a tree (worksheets)
- Science worksheets and activities every day.
- The Constitution
- Study the Preamble to the Constitution. Have child learn to memorize it through song.
- Different worksheets and discussions on the Government, separation of powers, checks and balances.